Atkins Search are currently recruiting for a Senior Structural Technician to join a highly reputable, award-winning Engineering Consultancy based in Nottingham with hybrid working available.
Our client is an award-winning Engineering Consultancy based in Nottingham who specialise in providing Civil and Structural Engineering solutions to clients across the private and public sectors. They have a relaxed, fun working environment with an unrivalled company culture and a knowledgeable team who are proud to work there!
Despite being a large national consultancy, they still have a people focused
approach to their business and ensure that all members of the team have a voice that will be listened to.
Due to continued growth and projects secured, our client is actively recruiting for a Senior Structural Technician to play a key role in the structural design modelling and detailing structural elements of interesting projects including Commercial, Education, healthcare, Higher Education, Leisure and Retail etc. With this type of portfolio, they can offer prospective employees a diversity in workload and a chance to truly shine as you become integral to the ongoing growth of the business.
As a Senior Structural Technician, you will be a key support function for the junior members of the team, offering support and guidance helping to develop their skills.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Structural Technician.
- Working towards or achieved Chartered status – this can be supported and funded.
- Proficient in software packages and excellent IT skills.
- Able to effectively work autonomously and also within a team.
- Able to meet deadlines with strong organisational skills.
- Competitive salary on offer (negotiable depending on experience)
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Professional memberships and fees covered
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Flexible working policy
- Long service awards
- Highly competitive pension contributions
- Life assurance scheme
- Plus other company benefits
Atkins Search act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Construction, Consultancy, Residential and Infrastructure recruitment and service the East and West Midlands, South Yorkshire, Staffordshire, Lincolnshire, Peterborough and Northern Home Counties regions.