Atkins Search are recruiting for a Planner to join a market leading Construction Consultancy based in Derbyshire. Priding themselves on their collaborative culture, my client offers you the chance to become an integral part of their business, giving you the chance to truly shine!
Please note - if you are an Assistant Planner, you will be considered
for the role.
Based in Derbyshire, our client is an established Construction Consultancy with an enviable reputation for delivering some of the region's most prestigious schemes. My client can offer you a diverse workload that is tailored to your preferences and the opportunity to become a truly integral part of their growing business.
As a Planner, you will be responsible for providing planning services, including pre construction
and programme delivery,
to a variety of different Blue Chip clients across construction, built environment
and civil engineering sectors.
- Set up programmes from inception to commissioning and completion
- Set up and manage auditable trails of programmes
- Understand what makes each project unique and establish programmes around key milestones
- Collate & validate project progress and report to the Project Management team
- Provide an effective planning and reporting service to project managers and stakeholders
- Facilitate the production of the project work breakdown structure (WBS)
- Prepare, monitor and forecast schedules during all project phases including input during the estimating and tendering phases
- Identify and track all changes or potential changes to the project baseline and subsequent underpinning of change control mechanisms
To be considered for this role the successful Planner will ideally have the following background and experience:
- Planning software knowledge and experience (ideally Asta Powerproject, Microsoft project, P6, Primavera etc)
- Experienced in different types of project planning and programme works
- Demonstrable experience within a similar Planning role for a Construction Consultancy or Contractor
Some exciting benefits and perks that you will receive as a Planner:
- Highly competitive salary (negotiable, depending on experience)
- Car allowance
- Enhanced pension contribution
- Annual bonus
- Profit share bonus
- Private healthcare and medical insurance
- Annual salary review
- Generous holiday allowance
- Regular social events
- Hybrid working
- Flexing working hours
- Clear career progression path
Atkins Search act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Construction, Consultancy, Residential and Infrastructure recruitment and service the East and West Midlands, South Yorkshire, Staffordshire, Lincolnshire, Peterborough and Northern Home Counties regions.