Atkins Search are currently recruiting for a Senior Structural Engineer to join a highly reputable, award winning Engineering Consultancy based in Nottingham with hybrid working available.
Our client is an award winning Engineering Consultancy based in Nottingham who specialise in providing Civil and Structural Engineering solutions to clients across the private and public sectors. They have a relaxed, fun working environment with an unrivalled company culture and a knowledgeable team, including Chartered Engineers, who are proud to work there!
Due to continued growth and projects secured, our client is actively recruiting for a Senior Structural Engineer to play a key role in the structural design modelling and detailing structural elements of interesting projects including Extra Care, Commercial, Residential, Education and Higher Education, Leisure and Retail etc. With this type of portfolio, they can offer prospective employees a diversity in workload and a chance to truly shine as you become integral to the ongoing growth of the business.
The ideal Senior Structural Engineer:
- BEng / MEng / Degree (or equivalent) qualified in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Structural Engineering
- Working towards or achieved Chartered status – this can be supported and funded
- Proficient in software packages and excellent IT skills
- Able to effectively work autonomously and also within a team
- Able to meet deadlines with strong organisational skills
My client’s core business focus is to work together to deliver lasting, successful, quality outcomes and a positive legacy. As their employees are the heart of their business, their priority is to keep them happy and safe.
Some of the exciting perks and benefits that they offer a Senior Structural Engineer can include:
- A highly competitive salary (negotiable depending on experience)
- Pension contribution
- Annual bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Annual salary review
- Hybrid working
- Professional training and development
- Mileage and expense reimbursement
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Regular social events
- Fun, relaxed working environment
- Clear career path and realistic opportunities to progress
Atkins Search act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialize in Construction, Consultancy, Residential and Infrastructure recruitment and service the East and West Midlands, South Yorkshire, Staffordshire, Lincolnshire, Peterborough and Northern Home Counties regions.