Atkins Search are currently recruiting for a Senior Civil Design Engineer on behalf of our client, who are an established multidisciplinary consultancy based in Lincoln.
Our client is an award winning consultancy who have been in operation for over 25 years, supporting their clients across a range of sectors including defence, security & aerospace, logistics & transportation, manufacturing & technology, rail and energy.
Our client is looking to bring in a Senior Civil Design Engineer to join the business and become a key member of their team.
You will be a part of a team of professionals who are proud of the work that they deliver and need the next member of their team to take the same pride in their work.
The team offer a wide range of services including 3D ground modelling, flood risk assessments, ground improvement advice, earthworks and retaining solutions, transport, traffic studies and assessments.
- Minimum 5 years proven experience
- HND or degree level qualification in Civil Engineering.
- Ideally IEng/CEng with membership of relevant professional engineering institution.
- Competent in highway design
- Competent in foul and surface water drainage design including SUDS
- Competent in preparing drainage strategies and flood risk assessments
- Ability to use computer design software packages including MicroDrainage and AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Sound understanding of CDM Regulations and the responsibilities of a designer
- A hybrid working scheme is offered, and flexible working can also be arranged.
- Excellent career progression prospects.
- 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Company funded professional memberships.
- Company sick pay scheme.
- Employee Assistance Plan.
- Familyfriendly policies.
- Full support and guidance towards chartership.
- Funded team socials and events.
- High street discount scheme.
- Life assurance scheme.
- Megaprojects throughout the UK and internationally.
- Mental Health Wellbeing app.
- Specsavers discount scheme.
Atkins Search act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Construction, Consultancy, Residential and Infrastructure recruitment and service the East and West Midlands, South Yorkshire, Staffordshire, Lincolnshire, Peterborough and Northern Home Counties regions.