Atkins Search are currently recruiting for an experienced Civil Engineer on behalf of an exciting multi-disciplinary Engineering Consultancy based in central Derby.
Engineering Consultancy based in Derby specialising
Civil and Structural Engineering solutions to clients across the private and public sectors.
Our client is actively recruiting for
a Civil Engineer with drainage and highways project experience. You will help to
deliver an exciting variety of civil engineering, highways, drainage and infrastructure projects.
The ideal Senior Civil Engineer will have the following skills and experience:
years experience minimum
- Excellent knowledge of roads, earthworks, and particularly highways and drainage design principles
- A good understanding of section agreements including S38 and S278, legislative requirements and design standards
- Working knowledge of leading industry software packages (i.e. Microdrainage, AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Microstation, etc.)
- Experience in a consultancy environment working on multi-disciplined projects
- A confident Engineer with excellent verbal and written communication skills
be considered for this vacancy.
Our client’s core business focus is to work together to deliver lasting, successful, quality outcomes and a positive legacy. As their employees are the heart of their business, their priority is to keep them happy and safe.
Some of the exciting benefits that they offer a Senior Civil Engineer can include:
- A competitive salary (negotiable depending on experience)
- Company wide annual salary review.
- Profit Share Scheme
- 20 Days holiday, plus Christmas closure, plus Bank Holidays.
- Company pension contributions, currently 3%.
- Regular Personal Development reviews.
- A friendly and supportive environment for all.
- Hybrid working
Atkins Search act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Construction, Consultancy, Residential and Infrastructure recruitment and service the East and West Midlands, South Yorkshire, Staffordshire, Lincolnshire, Peterborough and Northern Home Counties regions.