Atkins Search are currently recruiting for an Associate Transport Planner to join an award winning Consultancy based in Nottingham with hybrid working available.
This is an interesting and unique Transport Planning opportunity to work with a fantastic SME Engineering Consultancy based in Central Nottingham who specialise in Civil & Structural Engineering services, my Client has a brilliant reputation in the industry along with unrivalled company culture and offer a real sense of team.
As the Associate Transport Planner, you will be the first “boots on the ground” with full support from the Directors to confidently lead and grow the Transport Planning sector and service. In return for your efforts, you will be offered a realistic route to Directorship in the near future.
· 5-10 years Transport and Traffic Planning experience in a Consultancy environment
· Extensive experience in the negotiation and preparation of Transport Assessments, Travel Plans, Construction Traffic Management Plans and access & delivery appraisals
· A genuine passion for business development, networking and work winning
· A confident Transport Planner with excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please note – if you are a Senior Transport Planner or Principal Transport Planner seeking a step up in your career, you will be considered for this vacancy.
My client’s core business focus is to work together to deliver lasting, successful, quality outcomes and a positive legacy. As their employees are the heart of their business, their priority is to keep them happy and safe. Some of the exciting perks and benefits that they offer an Associate Transport Planner can include:
· A highly competitive salary, £50,000 - £60,000
(negotiable depending on experience)
· Pension contribution
· Annual bonus
· Flexible working hours
· Generous annual leave entitlement
· Annual salary review
· Hybrid working
· Professional training and development
· Mileage and expense reimbursement
· Laptop and mobile phone
· Regular social events
· Fun, relaxed working environment
· Clear career path and realistic opportunities to progress
Atkins Search act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Construction, Consultancy, Residential and Infrastructure recruitment and service the East and West Midlands, South Yorkshire, Staffordshire, Lincolnshire, Peterborough and Northern Home Counties regions.