Atkins Search are currently recruiting for a Structural Engineer to join an established engineering consultancy based in Leicester.
Our client is a respected engineering consultancy who work on a range of projects across housing, public sector, industrial and retail schemes.
They have a long history of delivering to their customers at a high standard and have developed a specialist team of knowledgeable team of engineers and Technicians. The majority of their workload is within residential projects so successful candidates will need experience in this field.
As Structural Engineer you will have the option to work across a variety of sectors.
This role will offer you the opportunity to become an integral part of a highly reputable consultancy, creating positive impacts whilst operating across a wide variety of exciting projects.
- Deliver a consistent and professional level of communication at all times to clients and other stakeholders.
- Undertake feasibility, concept and detail structural engineering design and checking.
- Undertake structural inspections.
- Prepare reports.
- Create engineering drawings using CAD packages and sketches for drafting.
- Assessing the environmental impact and risks connected to design decisions.
- Assessing the Health and Safety impact and risks connected to design decisions.
- Monitoring progress during each phase of a project.
- Strong Engineering experience.
- Ability to work with clients to ensure projects are completed in agreed timescales.
- Attention to detail, showing the ability to deliver clear and accurate information.
- Organised individual able to plan and prioritise your work to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Highly competitive salary.
- Flexible/hybrid working.
- Pension contribution.
- Private Healthcare.
- Regular social events.
- Realistic career development opportunities.
Atkins Search act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Construction, Consultancy, Residential and Infrastructure recruitment and service the East and West Midlands, South Yorkshire, Staffordshire, Lincolnshire, Peterborough and Northern Home Counties regions.