Atkins Search are currently recruiting for a Structural Engineer to join a multi-disciplinary consultancy that provides a variety of services to national and international clients across a variety of sectors, based in Derbyshire. With a collaborative culture founded on mutual respect and trust, they are dedicated to their people, partners, and clients.
Working on projects across agriculture & infrastructure, commercial & industrial, community & residential, education, emergency, health, leisure & retail and school academies, our client can offer you a diverse workload that is tailored to your preferences and the opportunity to become a truly integral part of their growing business.
As Structural Engineer you will have the option to work across a variety of sectors.
This role will offer you the opportunity to become an integral part of a highly reputable consultancy, creating positive impacts whilst operating across a wide variety of exciting projects.
- Deliver a consistent and professional level of communication at all times to clients and other stakeholders.
- Undertake feasibility, concept and detail structural engineering design and checking.
- Undertake structural inspections.
- Prepare reports.
- Create engineering drawings using CAD packages and sketches for drafting.
- Assessing the environmental impact and risks connected to design decisions.
- Assessing the Health and Safety impact and risks connected to design decisions.
- Monitoring progress during each phase of a project.
- Strong Engineering experience.
- Ability to work with clients to ensure projects are completed in agreed timescales.
- Attention to detail, showing the ability to deliver clear and accurate information.
- Organised individual able to plan and prioritise your work to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Highly competitive salary.
- City Centre Parking / Train pass.
- Flexible/hybrid working.
- Pension contribution.
- Private Healthcare.
- Regular social events.
- Realistic career development opportunities.
- APC Mentoring.
Atkins Search act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Construction, Consultancy, Residential and Infrastructure recruitment and service the East and West Midlands, South Yorkshire, Staffordshire, Lincolnshire, Peterborough and Northern Home Counties regions.