Atkins Search are currently sourcing for experienced Site managers due to a role becoming available with a regional construction business. This role is to support the established delivery team on a upcoming project in Birmingham which has become available due to a significant amount of project awards and secured pipeline.
- Repeat clients and multiple sectors including commercial, industrial, residential and education new build and refurbishment.
- SME with a great culture and growing business
- Managing the efficient and economical execution of contracts under the main contract conditions, producing the maximum return to the company to promote on-going and future work with clients and consultants.
- Working in conjunction with the Project Manager, ensuring accurate construction whilst maintaining quality and progress.
- Responsible for providing sound advice, guidance and support to the project team throughout delivery
- To promote the wellbeing of your teams and ensure that an inclusive workplace where diversity of thought, backgrounds and experience is actively encouraged and achieved.
- Strong Communication skills.
- Person management/Delegation skills.
- Experience delivering a mixture of projects including multi room/ high rise accommodation.
- A good understanding of the building regulations, local authority agreements.
- A methodical, professional, and collaborative approach .
- Ability to organise your workload.
- Ability to create a positive and organised site.
- SMSTS, CSCS, First Aid, Temporary works.
- Knowledge of contract conditions and law within the industry
- You will have sound commercial awareness with a commitment to health & safety and risk management.
- Competitive salary and Package
- Company Car, van or allowance
- Excellent working environment
- Variety of projects and reputable regional business
Atkins Search act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Construction, Consultancy, Residential and Infrastructure recruitment, and service in the East and West Midlands, South Yorkshire, Staffordshire, Lincolnshire, Peterborough and Northern Home Counties regions.