Atkins Search are currently looking to recruit an experienced Site manager due to a role becoming available, on a freelance basis with a SME construction business. This role is to support the delivery of a fitout and refurbishment of a project in Glasgow. This project is due to last for 12 weeks, starting in January.
- Established reputable national contractor.
- Repeat clients and multiple sectors including Commercial and Industrial builds.
- Managing the efficient and economical execution of contracts under the main contract conditions, producing the maximum return to the company to promote on-going and future work with clients and consultants.
- Working in conjunction with the Project Manager, ensuring accurate construction whilst maintaining quality and progress.
- Responsible for providing sound advice, guidance and support to the project team throughout pre-construction and construction phases.
- To promote the wellbeing of your teams and ensure that an inclusive workplace where diversity of thought, backgrounds and experience is actively encouraged and achieved.
- Hands on approach, supporting trades where possible.
- Strong Communication skills.
- Person management/Delegation skills.
- A good understanding of the building regulations, local authority agreements.
- A methodical, professional, and collaborative approach .
- Ability to organise your workload.
- Ability to create a positive and organised site.
- SMSTS, CSCS, First Aid, Temporary works.
- Knowledge of contract conditions and law within the industry
- Hands on mentality
- CIS payments £250 per day