Atkins Search are currently recruiting for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join a market leading Construction Consultancy based in Newcastle or Stockton on Tees. Priding themselves on their collaborative culture, my client offers you the chance to become an integral part of their business, giving you the chance to truly shine!
Please note – Quantity Surveyors seeking the next stage of their career will also be considered for the role of Senior Quantity Surveyor.
My client provides a variety of services to national clients within the Built Environment. With a collaborative culture founded on mutual respect and trust, they are dedicated to their people, partners and clients.
My client can offer you a diverse workload that is tailored to your preferences and the opportunity to become a truly integral part of their growing business. You will have the option to work across a variety of multi-million pound schemes across Yorkshire, including; education, healthcare, retail, residential and many more exciting schemes!
- RICS, MRICS or working chartership
- Fantastic communication skills face to face
- Positive 'can do' attitude!
- Experience autonomously delivering projects
- Ability to manage own workload
As Senior Quantity Surveyor, you will be involved in projects from inception to completion, your responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing and mentoring junior members of staff including assistants and apprentices
- Providing Quantity Surveying and Cost Management services from inception to completion
- Cost Planning
- Development Cashflow Forecasting
- Value Engineering
- Tender Management
- Contract Preparation
- Budget Management
- Financial Reporting
- Change Control
- Commercial Negotiations and Analysis
Some exciting benefits and perks that the Senior Quantity Surveyor will receive are:
- Highly competitive salary
- Car allowance
- Enhanced pension contribution
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual bonus
- Profit share bonus
- Private healthcare and medical insurance
- Annual salary review
- Life assurance
- Generous holiday allowance
- Option to buy and sell holidays
- Regular social events
- Hybrid working
- Flexing working hours
- Clear career progression path
Atkins Search act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Construction, Consultancy, Residential and Infrastructure recruitment and service the East and West Midlands, South Yorkshire, Staffordshire, Lincolnshire, Peterborough and Northern Home Counties regions.