Atkins Search are currently looking to recruit a Project Quantity Surveyor to join one of the UK's leading main contractors, operating out of their regional office in Luton.
An award-winning principal main contractor with a longstanding history, reputable and
relationship driven business focussed on delivering high-quality projects across a range of sectors.
As a Quantity Surveyor, you will be a key member of the Commercial team focussed on delivering a wide variety interesting schemes across the public and private sectors including healthcare, education, blue light, MOD, MOJ and heritage with values between £10m - £30m.
- Cost management and contractual control of live projects
- Managing subcontract accounts, procurement, and final accounts
- Working with site teams to assess contract risk and manage mitigation plans
- Assess construction plans and prepare quantity requirements
- Strong and capable communicator at all levels
- Variety of project and sector knowledge
- Capable of delivering projects on time and to budget
- Contractually excellent - JCT and NEC
Competitive with the current market place and to include a company car, various perks and package
Atkins Search act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Construction, Consultancy, Residential and Infrastructure recruitment and service the East and West Midlands, South Yorkshire, Staffordshire, Lincolnshire, Peterborough and Northern Home Counties regions.