Atkins Search are currently sourcing for an experienced Project Manager due to a role becoming available with a regional construction business based in Kings Lynn. This role has become available due to a significant amount of project awards and secured pipeline.
Established reputable local/regional contractor.
Repeat clients and multiple sectors including Commercial and Industrial builds such as sheds and Car Showrooms.
Well known with a fantastic reputation.
- Managing the efficient and economical execution of contracts under the main contract conditions, producing the maximum return to the company to promote on-going and future work with clients and consultants.
- Working in conjunction with the Contracts Manager, ensuring accurate construction whilst maintaining quality and progress.
- Responsible for providing sound advice, guidance and support to the project team throughout pre-construction and construction phases.
- To promote the wellbeing of your teams and ensure that an inclusive workplace where diversity of thought, backgrounds and experience is actively encouraged and achieved.
- Managing multiple Projects concurrently.
- Strong Communication skills.
- Person management/Delegation skills.
- Experience delivering a mixture of projects including multi room/ high rise accommodation.
- A good understanding of the building regulations, local authority agreements.
- A methodical, professional, and collaborative approach .
- Ability to organise your workload.
- Ability to create a positive and organised site.
- SMSTS, CSCS, First Aid, Temporary works.
- Knowledge of contract conditions and law within the industry
- You will have sound commercial awareness with a commitment to health & safety and risk management.
- Competitive salary and Package
- Company Car, van or allowance
- Excellent working environment
- Variety of projects and reputable regional business