Atkins Search are currently sourcing for experienced Project Managers due to a role becoming available with a regional construction business. This role is to support the established delivery team on a range of projects across the Leicester and has become available due to a significant amount of project awards and secured pipeline.
- Established reputable local/regional contractor.
- Repeat clients and multiple sectors including fit out, refurbishment, accommodation and multi-room
- Well known with a fantastic reputation.
- Managing the efficient and economical execution of contracts under the main contract conditions, producing the maximum return to the company to promote on-going and future work with clients and consultants.
- Working in conjunction with the Project Manager, ensuring accurate construction whilst maintaining quality and progress.
- Responsible for providing sound advice, guidance and support to the project team throughout pre-construction and construction phases.
- To promote the wellbeing of your teams and ensure that an inclusive workplace where diversity of thought, backgrounds and experience is actively encouraged and achieved.
- Managing multiple Projects concurrently.
- Strong Communication skills.
- Experience with Refurbishment and new build projects
- Person management/Delegation skills.
- A good understanding of the building regulations, local authority agreements.
- A methodical, professional, and collaborative approach.
- Ability to organise your workload.
- Ability to create a positive and organised site.
- SMSTS, CSCS, First Aid.
Day rate: £300 - £350 a Day CIS