Atkins Search are recruiting for a Bid Writer to join an award-winning, multi-disciplinary construction and property consultancy based in Leicester with flexible working hours and hybrid working available.
Our client is a national, independent and client focussed
consultancy firm, delivering solutions across the property, built environment and infrastructure sectors.
Priding themselves on their collaborative culture, my client is recruiting for an experienced Bid Writer to join their established team, offering an opportunity to become an integral part of their business.
Offering a diverse workload, you will have the opportunity to become a truly integral part of their growing business.
Operating as a Bid Writer based out of the regional office in Leicester, you will be involved with tender management as part of a supportive team, with the opportunity to work across a variety of sectors including healthcare, residential, retail, education, leisure, mixed-use developments, industrial/logistics, automotive, commercial, etc.
Our client is focussed on the development of their people and offering work/life balance.
- Format large bid proposal documents
- Working with written content & graphics to specification
- Create impactful, well designed bid / proposal documentation ready for submission
- Create additional supporting content for the bid / tender / proposal to ensure a successful bid e.g. printed models / large-format printing
- Efficient completion of tender formatting within set timelines, keeping in mind the overall submission deadline
- Attend bid/ no bid meetings
- Review win/ no win bids to identify areas of improvement and positive client results
- Assist in the design and completion of storyboards and bid plans
- Ability to establish and maintain working relationships verbally and in written forms Key Skills
- Proven Bid Writing experience
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
My client’s core business focus is to work together to deliver lasting, successful, quality outcomes and a positive legacy. As their employees are the heart of their business, their priority is to keep them happy and safe.
Some of the exciting perks and benefits that they offer a Bid Writer
- A highly competitive salary(negotiable depending on experience)
- Enhanced pension contribution
- Annual bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Generous annual leave entitlement (Option to buy extra additional holidays)
- Annual salary review
- Hybrid working
- Professional training and development
- Mileage and expense reimbursement
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Regular social events
- Fun, relaxed working environment
- Clear career path and realistic opportunities to progress
Atkins Search act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Construction, Consultancy, Residential and Infrastructure recruitment and service the East and West Midlands, South Yorkshire, Staffordshire, Lincolnshire, Peterborough and Northern Home Counties regions.