Atkins Search are pleased to offer this exciting opportunity for a Junior Utilities Surveyor
to join a forward-thinking and employee-focused surveying consultancy based in Nottingham.
This company are a specialist surveying firm offering various services such as topographical, building, asset, GPR, laser, utility, underground and CCTV surveying.
They run a varied portfolio of projects including Construction, Civil Engineering, Utilities, Infrastructure and Energy. They work on a diverse portfolio of project values from small to large scale works with both private and public sector clients.
This is a
which will require you to be located within a commutable reach of Nottingham. Our client works in locations across the UK and overnight stopovers are sometimes required.
The successful candidate should understand
the concept of underground utilities surveying
and understand how to use/the principles behind
Ground Penetrating Radar and Electromagnetic detection
along with GPS, total stations and as an added extra, experience of
surveys would be a bonus. Knowledge of post processing of GPR data would be desirable.
- Team player
- Excellent organisational skills
- IT literate
- Honest, professional and hardworking
- Strive to achieve set goals
- Have an eye for detail
- Able to keep a level head when under pressure
- Prior experience in a similar role
- Full driver’s license
- Experience using AutoCAD, N4ce or other similar processing software
- General understanding of surveying/GPR principles
- ProQual Certificate (preferred)
- Casual dress
- Company van
- Company events
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Profit sharing
- Sick pay
- Work from home
- Eye care vouchers
- Bonus scheme
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
- Excellent career progression