Atkins Search are recruiting for a Site Manager to join our client, who are a well-established and successful Main Contractor based in Peterborough.
Our client is a successful, multi-disciplined construction main contractor delivering a mix of luxury and high-end projects across the
residential and commercial sectors.
As Site Manager, you will be tasked with the responsibility of overseeing
high-end bespoke residential
throughout the region. Due to the stage of the business' development, there is an opportunity to quickly progress in the role for the right candidates.
- Managing a project from set-up to handover and evaluation
- Manage and ensure team are complying with project specification
- Track and report at weekly client update meetings
- Planning of resources, including materials, labour, and sub-contractors
- Liaise with Site Safety Officer to ensure all standards are maintained
- Liaise with the client on KPI development and implementation
- Manage and maintain all H&S requirements
- Excellent man management skills
- Strong and capable communicator at all levels
- Contractually excellent - JCT and NEC
- Variety of project and sector knowledge, bespoke builds essential
- Well networked with sub-contractors in the region
- Capable of delivering projects on time and to budget
- Car allowance
- Package, bonus & benefits
Atkins Search act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Construction, Consultancy, Residential and Infrastructure recruitment and service the East and West Midlands, South Yorkshire, Staffordshire, Lincolnshire, Peterborough and Northern Home Counties regions.