Atkins Search are currently recruiting for a Site Manager to join a leading, reputable construction main contractor delivering projects across the Midlands based out of Nottingham.
Our client is an established regional main contractor who deliver a wide range of projects including defence, education, blue light, healthcare and industrial, both new build and refurbishment. Operating across the public and private sectors, our client offers a variety of interesting schemes with development opportunities to progress as the business and regions continues to grow.
Our client is looking to bring in a Site Manager to work as a part of their existing team. You will be working on various projects alongside the Senior Site Managers and given all the necessary tools to build a long-term and successful career. The initial projects will be based the Midlands.
- Overseeing all on-site operations, including subcontractors, materials, and equipment
- Managing the day to day running of the projects and providing clear direction to those working on the construction site regarding their responsibilities and targets
- Managing and implementing of health and safety procedures. Ensuring that all aspects of health and safety are followed and adhered to
- Ensuring site presentation is always maintained at the correct standard
- Producing accurate progress reports and ensuring that they are updated accordingly
- Strong person management and delegation skills
- Effective communication and listening skills
- A good understanding of the building regulations, local authority agreements
- Previous experience working within the commercial construction industry
- Career driven and ambitious
- Works effectively to deadlines and competently works on multiple tasks simultaneously
- SMSTS, CSCS, First Aid
- Previous MOD experience desirable but not essential
- Competitive salary and package
- Company car or car allowance
- Regular opportunities for progression
- Variety of projects and reputable regional business
Atkins Search act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Construction, Consultancy, Residential and Infrastructure recruitment, and service in the East and West Midlands, South Yorkshire, Staffordshire, Lincolnshire, Peterborough, and Northern Home Counties regions.