Atkins Search are currently recruiting for a Site Manager for a reputable construction business. This role is to manage and oversee a range of projects.
Our client is an established regional main contractor who deliver a wide range of projects including commercial, industrial, education, healthcare, and residential frameworks. With over 100 years in the industry, they have established themselves as experts in their field. Our client prides themselves on individual and professional development and are well known for their progression paths.
Our client is looking to bring in a Site Manager to work as a part of their existing team.
You will be working on various projects alongside the Senior Site Managers and given all the necessary tools to build a long-term and successful career.
- Overseeing all on-site operations, including subcontractors, materials, and equipment.
- Managing the day to day running of the projects and providing clear direction to those working on the construction site regarding their responsibilities and targets.
- Managing and implementing of health and safety procedures. Ensuring that all aspects of health and safety are followed and adhered to.
- Ensuring site presentation is always maintained at the correct standard.
- Producing accurate progress reports and ensuring that they are updated accordingly.
- Strong person management and delegation skills.
- Effective communication and listening skills.
- A good understanding of the building regulations, local authority agreements.
- Previous experience working within the commercial construction industry.
- Ability to organise and prioritise your workload.
- Works effectively to deadlines and competently works on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- SMSTS, CSCS, First Aid.
- Competitive salary and package.
- Company car, van, or allowance.
- Regular opportunities for progression.
- Variety of projects and reputable regional business.
Atkins Search act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Construction, Consultancy, Residential and Infrastructure recruitment, and service in the East and West Midlands, South Yorkshire, Staffordshire, Lincolnshire, Peterborough, and Northern Home Counties regions.