We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Site Engineer to support the continued growth of the Project team for our client who a UK leading, Tier 1 construction main contractor. Due to securing several new, exciting projects, our client is looking for an experience Site Engineer to join the team, delivering
varied schemes across the East Midlands.
Our client is a collaborative, UK leading main contractor with an enviable reputable for delivering public and private sector lead projects across the region. You will operate as part of an established operational team focusing on delivering high-quality, interesting projects.
- Impressive % book increase
- Operating across your local region
- One of the most awarded contractors in the region
- Established, secure business with unlimited opportunities to progress your career
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be involved in the delivery of education, healthcare, commercial and MOD schemes with values between £10m to £20m. Supported by a collaborative site team, you will be responsible for setting out, quality control (QA) and management of subcontractors.
- Recording relevant information for quality and record purposes
- Lead technical aspects for site engineering works
- Supervise subcontractor works
- Implement company quality procedures
- Plan daily works with the Site Manager
- Handover completed areas and correlation of drawings
- Production of request for information schedules
- Record site engineering recourse and progress in daily journals
- Produce and present progress reports
- Dedicated, ambitious individual who takes pride in their work
- Ability to operate as part of a large, dynamic team
- Proven ability and experience delivering New build projects up to £20m in value
- Relevant degree and CAD experience
- IT literate
Competitive salary on offer, plus package and various benefits such as:
- Company car or car allowance
- Generous pension contribution
- Healthcare plans
- Enhanced maternity and paternity policies
- Training and development plans
Atkins Search act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Construction, Consultancy, Residential and Infrastructure recruitment and service the East and West Midlands, South Yorkshire, Staffordshire, Lincolnshire, Peterborough and Northern Home Counties regions.