We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Senior Site Manager to support the continued growth of the Project team for our client who a UK leading, Tier 1 construction main contractor. Due to securing several new, exciting projects, our client is looking for an experience Senior Site Manager to join the team, delivering
varied schemes across the East Midlands.
Site Managers looking to step into a Senior role will also be considered for this opportunity.
Our client is a collaborative, UK leading main contractor with an enviable reputable for delivering public and private sector lead projects across the region. You will operate as part of an established operational team focusing on delivering high-quality, interesting projects.
- Impressive % book increase
- Operating across your local region
- One of the most awarded contractors in the region
- Established, secure business with unlimited opportunities to progress your career
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will lead the site team on education, healthcare, commercial and MOD schemes with values between £10m to £20m. As a Senior member of the team, you will ensure all policies, procedures and standards are followed in line with specified drawings, within budget and on time.
- Managing compliance and meeting the company and health & safety standards along with quality monitoring
- Guiding, supporting and developing junior members of the team
- Site Inductions
- Health and Safety enforcement
- Toolbox talks
- Managing each plot build confirms to the required quality standards
- Managing and monitoring construction programmes
- Chairing client progress meetings
- SMSTS, CSCS, First Aid
- Dedicated, ambitious indidiual who takes pride in their work
- Ability to operate as part of a large, dynamic team
- Proven ability and experience delivering New build projects up to £20m in value
- NVQ level 6 is desirable, but not essential
- IT literate
Competitive salary on offer, plus package and various benefits such as:
- Company car or car allowance
- Generous pension contribution
- Healthcare plans
- Enhanced maternity and paternity policies
- Training and development plans
Atkins Search act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Construction, Consultancy, Residential and Infrastructure recruitment and service the East and West Midlands, South Yorkshire, Staffordshire, Lincolnshire, Peterborough and Northern Home Counties regions.