Atkins Search are currently recruiting for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join a multi-sector, multi-disciplinary Construction Consultancy based in Preston.
*Please note - Quantity Surveyors seeking the next step in their career will also be considered for this role*
My client provides an array of services including Quantity Surveying, Project Management, Building Surveying and Engineering to a variety of national clients within the Education, Health, Residential, Leisure sectors. With a collaborative culture founded on mutual respect and trust, they are dedicated to their people, partners and clients.
Priding themselves on establishing an environment where the people truly are the heart of the business, my client believes it is important to retain their culture.
- RICS, MRICS or working chartership
- Fantastic communication skills face to face
- Positive 'can do' attitude!
- Experience autonomously delivering projects
- Ability to manage own workload
As a Senior Quantity Surveyor you will:
- Manage a team of Quantity Surveyors
- Work closely with the current senior management team including Directors and Partners
- Cost planning
- Cost management
- Value engineering
- Tender management
- Financial reporting
- Budget management
- Employers agent
Some exciting benefits and perks that the Senior Quantity Surveyor will receive are:
- Highly competitive salary
- Enhanced pension contribution
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual bonus
- Profit share bonus
- Private healthcare and medical insurance
- Annual salary review
- Life assurance
- Generous holiday allowance
- Option to buy and sell holidays
- Regular social events
- Hybrid working
- Flexing working hours
- Clear career progression path
Atkins Search act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Construction, Consultancy, Residential and Infrastructure recruitment and service the East and West Midlands, South Yorkshire, Staffordshire, Lincolnshire, Peterborough and Northern Home Counties regions.