Atkins Search are currently working with a Principal Main Contractor to recruit a Senior Project Manager who holds experience within the food and beverage construction industry to join their team.
Based in Nottingham, our client are a specialist main contractor and the leading business in their sector. Operating on a national basis, our client delivers major fit-out and new build schemes across the manufacturing, logistic and industrial sectors.
To deliver a quality service and product to clients in line with the project goals by leading and working with the project team. You will be responsible for managing and overseeing the end-to-end project lifecycle to ensure all projects run within timelines and budgets.
- Managing the efficient and economical execution of contracts under the main contract conditions, producing the maximum return to the company to promote on-going and future work with clients and consultants.
- Responsible for providing sound advice, guidance, and support to the project team throughout pre-construction and construction phases.
- To promote the well-being
of teams and ensure that an inclusive workplace where diversity of thought, backgrounds and experience is actively encouraged and achieved.
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Attend and chair where appropriate, meetings with the client, the designers, specialist contractors and other team members.
- Pro-actively monitor Health & safety processes and behaviours ensuring compliance with safety management systems and industry best practice.
- Experience in the manufacturing Construction industry.
- Ability to deliver successful projects.
- A willingness to be accountable for your own responsibilities, actions, judgements and decisions, and the ability motivate and communicate with the wider team.
- Understands the full lifecycle of complex projects.
- Understanding of how to comply with a Health & Safety policy and Health & Safety management system.
- Competitive salary and package
- Company car or allowance
- Regular opportunities for progression
- Variety of projects and reputable regional business
Atkins Search act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Construction, Consultancy, Residential and Infrastructure recruitment, and service in the East and West Midlands, South Yorkshire, Staffordshire, Lincolnshire, Peterborough, and Northern Home Counties regions.