Atkins Search are currently recruiting for a Senior Project Manager to join a highly reputable, large, multi-disciplinary construction consultancy based in Sheffield with hybrid working available.
Our client are recognised as an international,
market-leading, highly reputable Construction Consultancy. Currently delivering some of the most prestigious schemes across Yorkshire and the North across the public and private sector.
You will have the option to work across a variety of sectors, including defence, residential, healthcare, education, commercial developments, offices, etc.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for servicing exciting real estate projects with a hands on approach throughout the project life cycle, from inception to completion.
- Programme management
- Contract administration
- Risk management - including facilitating workshops to ensure that these activities are controlled within the project team including contractors, sub-contractors, and the supply chain
- Prepare and issue reports
- Stakeholder engagement and management
- Employers agent
- Post contract management
- Have experience in a similar role in the construction environment, ideally consultancy
- Be competent in using Microsoft Project and Excel
- Have comprehensive knowledge of building technology and construction principles
- A good understanding of forms of building contract and experience of contract administration
- Have previous experience of NEC and JCT forms of contract
- Have the ability to engage with project stakeholders, and ability to deal with issues appropriately and constructively
- A competitive salary
- Pension contribution
- Annual bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Annual salary review
- Hybrid working
- Professional training and development
- Mileage and expense reimbursement
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Regular social events
- Fun, relaxed working environment
- Clear career path and realistic opportunities to progress
Atkins Search act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Construction, Consultancy, Residential and Infrastructure recruitment and service the East and West Midlands, South Yorkshire, Staffordshire, Lincolnshire, Peterborough and Northern Home Counties regions.