Atkins Search are currently recruiting for a Senior Geotechnical Engineer to join a highly reputable, award-winning Engineering Consultancy based in Nottingham with hybrid working available.
Our client is an award-winning Engineering Consultancy based in Nottingham who provide engineering solutions to clients across the private and public sectors, and are looking for a Senior Geotechnical Engineer to strengthen their team. They have a relaxed, fun working environment with an unrivalled company culture and a knowledgeable team, including Chartered Engineers, who are proud to work there!
Working on projects across agriculture & infrastructure, commercial & industrial, community & residential, education, emergency, health, leisure & retail and school academies, our client can offer you a diverse workload that is tailored to your preferences and the opportunity to become a truly integral part of their growing business.
- Degree education in a relevant engineering field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a relevant role.
- Ability to work with team members of all levels to ensure effective project delivery.
- Attention to detail, showing the ability to deliver clear and accurate information.
- Organised individual able to plan and prioritise your work to ensure that deadlines are met.
As a Senior Geotechnical Engineer you will have the option to work across a variety of sectors; this role will offer you the opportunity to become an integral part of a highly reputable consultancy, creating positive impacts whilst operating across a wide variety of exciting projects.
- Deliver a consistent and professional level of communication at all times to clients and other stakeholders.
- Prepare reports.
- Create engineering drawings using CAD packages and sketches for drafting.
- Assessing the environmental impact and risks.
- Assessing the Health and Safety impact and risks connected to design decisions.
- Investigation of risks or geological hazards for the site.
- Providing guidance to junior members of the team.
- Competitive salary.
- City Centre Parking / Train pass.
- Flexible/hybrid working.
- Pension contribution.
- Private Healthcare.
- Regular social events.
- Realistic career development opportunities.
- APC Mentoring.
Atkins Search act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Construction, Consultancy, Residential and Infrastructure recruitment and service the East and West Midlands, South Yorkshire, Staffordshire, Lincolnshire, Peterborough and Northern Home Counties regions.