Atkins Search are working with a successful groundwork’s contractor, who are keen to bring in an experienced Senior Estimator to join their team.
Our client is a quality focussed residential groundworks contractor who operate across the Midlands. They pride themselves on the quality of the projects that they deliver, and the long-lasting client relationships they build in the process.
They stay true to their core business values prioritising quality, safety and teamwork in all the work that they undertake.
Role & Responsibilities
- Identifying opportunities to add value throughout the project process.
- Preparing estimates for planning, organising and scheduling project work.
- Managing prequalification and pre-bid submissions.
- Ensuring that relevant documents and budgets are submitted before a bid deadline.
- Supporting junior members of the estimating and preconstruction team.
- Proven track record of delivering, work winning competitive tenders.
- Working on tenders for groundworks projects.
- Effective communicator at all levels.
- Experienced Estimator (5+ years) who is confident in their abilities.
Competitive salary depending on experience with comprehensive benefits package.
Atkins Search act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Construction, Consultancy, Residential and Infrastructure recruitment and service the East and West Midlands, South Yorkshire, Staffordshire, Lincolnshire, Peterborough and Northern Home Counties regions.