Atkins Search are currently recruiting for a Senior Civil Engineer to join an award winning Engineering Consultancy based in Nottingham with hybrid working available.
Our client is an award winning Engineering Consultancy based in Nottingham who specialise in providing Civil and Structural Engineering solutions to clients across the private and public sectors. They have a relaxed, fun working environment with an unrivalled company culture and a knowledgeable team, including Chartered Engineers, who are engaged proud to work there!
Due to continued growth and projects secured, our client is actively recruiting for a Senior Civil Engineer to deliver a variety civil engineering, highways, drainage and infrastructure projects for both residential and commercial developments on behalf of private developers and public sector clients.
The ideal Senior Civil Engineer will have the following skills and experience:
· 3-5 years + Civil Engineering experience
· Excellent knowledge of roads, earthworks, highways and drainage design principles
· Good understanding of section agreements including S38 and S278, legislative requirements and design standards
· Working knowledge of leading industry software packages (i.e. Microdrainage, AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Microstation, etc.)
· Experience in a consultancy environment working on multi-disciplined projects
· A confident Engineer with excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please note – if you are a Civil Engineer seeking a step up in your career, you will be considered for this vacancy.
My client’s core business focus is to work together to deliver lasting, successful, quality outcomes and a positive legacy. As their employees are the heart of their business, their priority is to keep them happy and safe. Some of the exciting perks and benefits that they offer a Senior Civil Engineer can include:
· A highly competitive salary (negotiable depending on experience)
· Pension contribution
· Annual bonus
· Flexible working hours
· Generous annual leave entitlement
· Annual salary review
· Hybrid working
· Professional training and development
· Mileage and expense reimbursement
· Laptop and mobile phone
· Regular social events
· Fun, relaxed working environment
· Clear career path and realistic opportunities to progress
Atkins Search act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Construction, Consultancy, Residential and Infrastructure recruitment and service the East and West Midlands, South Yorkshire, Staffordshire, Lincolnshire, Peterborough and Northern Home Counties regions.