Atkins Search are currently recruiting for a Senior Civil Engineer to join an award winning Engineering Consultancy based in Derby with hybrid working available.
A large multidisciplinary consultancy with Multiple offices across the UK and an enviable legacy and reputation. They pride themselves on their reputation and the high retention of staff members. You will be joining the team in the Derby office.
Due to continued growth and projects secured, our client is actively recruiting for a Senior Civil Engineer to deliver a variety of projects in a range of sectors including housing, education, health, retail, commercial, industrial, heritage, care and leisure.
The ideal Senior Civil Engineer will have the following skills and experience:
· 35 years + Civil Engineering experience
· Good understanding of section agreements, legislative requirements and design standards
· Working knowledge of leading industry software packages (i.e. PDS, AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Microstation, etc.)
· Experience in a consultancy environment working on multidisciplined projects
· A confident Engineer with excellent verbal and written communication skills
My client’s core business focus is to work together to deliver lasting, successful, quality outcomes and a positive legacy. As their employees are the heart of their business, their priority is to keep them happy and safe. Some of the exciting perks and benefits that they offer a Senior Civil Engineer can include:
- A highly competitive salary (negotiable depending on experience)
- Pension contribution
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Annual salary reviews
- Hybrid working
- Flexible hours policy
- Professional training and development
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Regular social events
- Clear career path and realistic opportunities to progress
Please note – if you are a Civil Engineer seeking a step up in your career, you will be considered for this vacancy.
Atkins Search act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Construction, Consultancy, Residential and Infrastructure recruitment and service the East and West Midlands, South Yorkshire, Staffordshire, Lincolnshire, Peterborough and Northern Home Counties regions.