Atkins Search are actively recruiting for a Senior Building Surveyor to join a highly reputable and successful Construction Consultancy based in Leeds with hybrid and flexible working.
My client provides a variety of services to clients across all property sectors. With a collaborative culture founded on mutual respect and trust, they are dedicated to their people, partners and clients.
My client can offer you a diverse workload that is tailored to your preferences and the opportunity to become a truly integral part of their growing business. You will have the option to work across a variety of sectors across the Midlands, including healthcare, residential, retail, education, leisure, mixed-use developments, commercial, heritage and conservation.
As Senior Building Surveyor, you will be working alongside major public sector clients and Commercial Developers on a variety of interesting projects across the Midlands. Work includes project work, professional building surveying, dilapidations, party wall and principal designer across a variety of sectors including education, residential, heritage, conservation and many more exciting schemes! You will be also be involved in client development, financial forecasting and growth.
- Hands on delivery of building surveying services
- Leading projects
- Client management and development
- Technical reviews to manage the quality of services
- RICS, MRICS or APC (or working towards)
- Consultancy experience (desirable)
- Strong technical building surveying background
- Experience of autonomously delivering projects
- Ability to manage own workload
- Excellent communication and client facing skills
- A positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- An analytical mind combining excellent written and oral skills to produce considered and robust reports and recommendations
Some exciting benefits and perks that the Senior Building Surveyor will receive are:
- Highly competitive salary
- Car allowance
- Enhanced pension contribution
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual bonus
- Profit share bonus
- Private healthcare and medical insurance
- Annual salary review
- Life assurance
- Generous holiday allowance
- Option to buy and sell holidays
- Regular social events
- Hybrid working
- Flexing working hours
- Clear career progression path
Atkins Search act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Construction, Consultancy, Residential and Infrastructure recruitment and service the East and West Midlands, South Yorkshire, Staffordshire, Lincolnshire, Peterborough and Northern Home Counties regions.