Atkins Search are currently looking to recruit a Quality & Regulatory Compliance Manager to join a Housing Association based in Nottinghamshire.
Established around 60 years ago, our client is a proud and dedicated Housing Association who are well known for supporting communities within the East Midlands.
Primarily, our client supplies new affordable homes including private sale, rent and shared ownership. In addition, this organisation also provides care and support services across the East Midlands region.
The purpose of this role is to deliver and manage resources (systems and team) that ensure services comply with regulatory requirements including those of the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and Regulator of Social Housing.
In addition, the successful candidate will promote and drive improvements in service quality for customers and residents.
- Determine, develop, and manage the integrated quality management system across Homes and Wellbeing to ensure both functions are compliant with external accreditations, CQC and the Regulator of Social Housing and Ofsted and as defined by ISO 9001: 2017, 14001:2017 and 45001:2018.
- Ensure appropriate policies and procedures are developed and consistently managed across Homes and Wellbeing, and in line with corporate policies, legislation and best practice.
- Ensure the organisation maintains external certifications and lead all liaisons with external accrediting organisations.
- Lead on all areas of compliance advice and be the liaison across the group, including GDPR for Homes and Wellbeing; providing support and advice to operational managers to deliver the requirements of the relevant accreditation & regulatory agencies and to drive continuous improvement.
- Liaise with stakeholders to promote this organisation and their services; attending events and conferences as appropriate.
- Develop and manage IT systems to support role objectives.
- Support the work of the Board and the Care Quality & Regulatory Compliance Sub Committee through delivering reports, statistical data, and attending meetings; contributing to the Homes & Wellbeing Senior Leadership Team.
- Attend and contribute to the work of the Health and Safety panel, and Homes & Wellbeing, Health & Safety Forum, and Compliance and Risk Panel; deputising for the Director/ Head of Homes and Wellbeing when necessary.
- Undertake the role of Caldicott guardian
- Provide specified reviews of quality and regulatory compliance systems as requested and in line with ISO standards and recommend changes as required.
- Manage relevant budget area.
- Lead, motivate and develop individuals and teams in a way that supports an inclusive culture and the values, behaviours, and expectations of the business.
- Ensure performance measures are in place that set high standards that support improvement and innovation; managing change within teams effectively.
- Assess and manage resources appropriately including the planning, recruitment, induction and development of colleagues.
- Minimum NVQ level 5 Management/Care/Housing or a relevant qualification at an equivalent level
- Excellent working knowledge of Quality Assurance Systems
- Excellent working knowledge of delivering Regulatory Compliance in relation to CQC and ideally the Regulator of Social Housing.
- Experience of the successful management of Health and Safety at work systems.
- Ideally NEBOSH qualified.
- Demonstrable experience of driving continuous improvement.
- Demonstrable high level of numeracy, IT and literacy skills and the ability to effectively communicate.
- Excellent communication & leadership skills, with proven ability to persuade & network at all levels.
- Successful track record of building and maintaining effective working relationships.
- Experience of managing, motivating, and developing people and managers and setting high standards in a social care environment.
- Experience of successfully managing change within a team or teams.
- An understanding of the needs of people from diverse social, cultural, and racial backgrounds
- Competitive salary / car allowance
- Wellbeing plan
- Competitive pension
- Free DBS checks
- Generous annual leave
- Free healthcare cash plan
- Company social events
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave and pay
- Free training and development
- Access to cycle to work
- Discounted bus pass schemes
Atkins Search acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialize in construction, consultancy, residential and infrastructure recruitment and service the Midlands, South Yorkshire, Staffordshire, Lincolnshire, Peterborough, and Northern Home Counties regions.