We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Project Manager to support the continued growth of the Project team for our client who a UK leading, Tier 1 construction main contractor. Due to securing several new, exciting projects, our client is looking for an experience Project Manager to join the team, delivering varied schemes across the East Midlands.
Senior Site Managers looking to step into the role considered for this opportunity.
Our client is a collaborative, UK leading main contractor with an enviable reputable for delivering public and private sector lead projects across the region. You will operate as part of an established operational team focusing on delivering high-quality, interesting projects.
- Impressive % book increase
- Operating across your local region
- One of the most awarded contractors in the region
- Established, secure business with unlimited opportunities to progress your career
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will lead and support the project team to deliver education, healthcare, commercial and MOD schemes with values between £10m to £20m. As a Senior member of the team, you will lead on client meetings, engagement with the senior team and project delivery, ensuring all policies, procedures and standards are followed in line with specified drawings, within budget and on time.
You will also be involved with the Preconstruction phases of projects, contributing to tendering, planning, and programming at the initial phases of projects.
- Work closely with the Preconstruction team to plan project delivery
- Appoint and manage subcontractors and external resource
- Work collaboratively with the Commercial and Preconstruction teams to ensure supply chain and opportunities are maximised
- Support and guide project delivery team
- SMSTS, CSCS, First Aid
- Dedicated, ambitious individual who takes pride in their work
- Ability to operate as part of a large, dynamic team
- Proven ability and experience delivering New build projects up to £20m in value
- NVQ level 6 is desirable, but not essential
- IT literate
Competitive salary on offer, plus package and various benefits such as:
- Company car or car allowance
- Generous pension contribution
- Healthcare plans
- Enhanced maternity and paternity policies
- Training and development plans
Atkins Search act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Construction, Consultancy, Residential and Infrastructure recruitment and service in the East and West Midlands, South Yorkshire, Staffordshire, Lincolnshire, Peterborough and Northern Home Counties regions.