Atkins Search are working with a leading Civil Engineering and Infrastructure subcontractor to recruit for an experienced Project Manager. The role is ideal for those with experience in a Project Manager function for heavy civil
projects, or an experienced Site Manager looking to take the next step in their career.
Successful candidates will be responsible for several sites and play a key role in the delivery team, working on exciting civil engineering and water infrastructure projects alongside the site teams, quantity surveyors, and procurement department.
Our client is a tier 1 subcontractor who have been in operation for over 35 years, building a successful business who are known as a leader in their field. They focus on the self-delivery of civil engineering, waterways, and infrastructure schemes.
As a Project Manager you will need to be able to manage your own time efficiently, making provisions for attending meetings and site visits as required. You will be required to attend sites across the region; however, all off-site working is completely flexible and can be undertaken in the company’s offices or at home.
You will be a key part of the delivery team and be able to create strong working relationships quickly and take the lead on several schemes.
- Taking responsibility for the programme, cost, and value of the projects
- Ensuring that H&S is of the upmost importance, and making sure site activities are compliant with policy.
- Early contractor involvement, tender programmes, and value engineering.
- Preparing, and monitoring the completion of the Inspection and test plan.
- Managing the site team including Site Managers, Engineers and Supervisors offering support as needed.
- Coordination of temporary works and planning safety critical activities.
We are looking for an experienced professional who is confident in the leadership of delivery teams and can comfortably undertake the duties listed above.
Successful candidates will also require –
- CSCS Card.
- CITB SMSTS or NEBOSH equivalent.
- HND, Degree or similar in civil engineering or construction.
- IT proficiency.
Our client work on framework projects across civil engineering and water infrastructure projects across the UK, so experience within this field would be advantageous however are happy to speak with experienced professionals across other aspects of civil engineering.
£60,000-£70,000 plus package
Atkins Search act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Construction, Consultancy, Residential and Infrastructure recruitment and service the East and West Midlands, South Yorkshire, Staffordshire, Lincolnshire, Peterborough and Northern Home Counties regions.