Atkins Search are recruiting a Operational Retrofit
to join a highly reputable housing association in Nottingham.
Established over 60 years ago, my client is market-leading, reputable and well-established within the East Midlands. Managing over 5,000 homes in the region, our client also provides care and support services and local authority projects.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join the
Property Services (Planned Investment) Department which delivers an ambitious and diverse portfolio including energy/retrofit works, planned capital investment programmes and small scale new build development.
- Manage projects, typically (but not exclusively) involving the development and implementation of business processes for the PAS2035 compliant retrofit projects, acquiring and utilising the necessary resources and skills, to ensure the project is delivered within time, quality, TrustMark and PAS 2035 compliance and budget constraints.
- Advice, assist and guide any area associated with the Retrofit projects, activities can include, planning, procurement, CDM 2015, service provision, delivery, across a wide range of strategic business issues.
- Carry out methodical investigation, analysis and review to develop business cases in support of the ongoing development of the Retrofit programmes and the housing aspects of the emerging
Environmental Sustainability Strategy.
- Lead multidisciplinary teams to deliver on complex projects.
- Develop new operational procedures and processes, and continuously review and update these in line with learning throughout the project.
- Ensure performance measures are in place that set high standards that support improvement and innovation; managing change within teams effectively
- Assess and manage resources appropriately including the planning, recruitment, induction and development of colleagues
- HNC Level 4/5 qualification in a relevant discipline covering Building or Construction or demonstrable track record of success in delivering energy performance projects.
- Retrofit Coordinator (or willing to complete) qualification
- Working knowledge of TrustMark, PAS 2035and PAS 2030, Planning Permissions, CDM 2015 Regulation, Asbestos and all other Building regulations relating to the delivery of service area works.
- SMSTS / IOSH Qualification or willing to complete.
- Full time role (35hrs)
- Agile working - 3 days minimum in the office
- Competitive salary
- Free DBS checks
- Generous annual leave
- Free healthcare cash plan
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave and pay
- Free training and development
- Access to cycle to work and discounted bus pass schemes
Atkins Search acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialize in construction, consultancy, residential and infrastructure recruitment and service the Midlands, South Yorkshire, Staffordshire, Lincolnshire, Peterborough, and Northern Home Counties regions.