Atkins Search are currently recruiting for a Document Controller to join an award winning, multi-disciplinary Construction Consultancy, based in Nottingham City Centre with hybrid working available.
Please note – if you are a strong Administrator or Personal Assistant looking to progress into Document Controller will also be considered for this opportunity.
My client provides a variety of services to clients across all property sectors. With a collaborative culture founded on mutual respect and trust, they are dedicated to their people, partners and clients.
My client can offer you a diverse workload that is tailored to your preferences and the opportunity to become a truly integral part of their growing business.
The function of the Document Controller will be to assist the Project Management and Senior Leadership team on delivering varied public and private sector schemes across the Nation.
You will have an opportunity to work alongside a supportive team within a dynamic and varied role, with progression opportunities available to build a long-term and successful career.
- Preparing, operate and update Document Control Procedures in accordance with the company’s Document Management System
- Coordinate all activities related to the Document Control procedure including technical documents and drawings
- Liaise with designers and suppliers on queries regarding issues of information
- Check information on drawings and troubleshoot any problems to do with the drawing management
- Attend design team meetings to ensure the information required is available
- Assist in preparation of Handover Documents: - ensure record documents are received and filed for the administration staff to issue at handover
- General administrative duties
- Proven track record within Document Control
- Excellent IT and communication skills
- Strong administration skills
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Exceptional organisation skills
- Desire to succeed and progress
- Ability to demonstrate document control processes and procedures
- Able to work autonomously but also within a team
This is a fantastic opportunity to expand your career within an established and exciting multi-disciplined practice. This role has excellent prospects for an individual who has a strong ambition to progress and who enjoys working collaboratively within a vibrant team.
In return, you will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package along with an excellent benefits package including –
- A competitive salary (negotiable depending on experience)
- Pension contribution
- Annual bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Annual salary review
- Hybrid working
- Professional training and development
- Mileage and expense reimbursement
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Regular social events
- Relaxed working environment
- Clear career path and realistic opportunities to progress
Atkins Search act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Construction, Consultancy, Residential and Infrastructure recruitment and service the East and West Midlands, South Yorkshire, Staffordshire, Lincolnshire, Peterborough and Northern Home Counties regions.