Atkins Search are currently recruiting for a Document Controller to support the senior and project delivery team, on behalf of an award-winning Tier 1 main contractor.
Personal Assistants looking to progress into a Document Controller role will also be considered for this opportunity.
Our client is an established construction main contractor who deliver a wide range of projects including commercial, industrial, education, healthcare, and residential frameworks. Our client prides themselves on individual and professional development and are well known for their progression paths.
The function of the Document Controller will be to assist the Operational and Senior Leadership team on delivering varied public and private sector schemes throughout the region.
You will have an opportunity to work alongside a supportive team within a dynamic and varied role, with progression opportunities available to build a long-term and successful career.
- Preparing, operate and update Document Control Procedures in accordance with the company’s Document Management System
- Coordinate all activities related to the Document Control procedure including technical documents and drawings
- Liaise with designers and suppliers on queries regarding issues of information
- Check information on drawings and troubleshoot any problems to do with the drawing management
- Attend design team meetings to ensure the information required is available
- Assist in preparation of Handover Documents: - ensure record documents are received and filed for the administration staff to issue at handover
- General administrative duties
- Proficient with View Point
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Exceptional organisation skills
- Desire to succeed and progress
- Ability to demonstrate document control processes and procedures
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional pension contribution
- Generous annual leave
- Regular opportunities for progression
- Variety of projects and reputable regional business
Atkins Search act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Construction, Consultancy, Residential and Infrastructure recruitment, and service in the East and West Midlands, South Yorkshire, Staffordshire, Lincolnshire, Peterborough, and Northern Home Counties regions.