Atkins Search are currently recruiting for a Director of Quantity Surveying to join our client based within their Manchester office, a highly reputable, market leading, international Consultancy.
My client provides a variety of services to national and international clients across all property sectors. With a collaborative culture founded on mutual respect and trust, they are dedicated to their people, partners and clients.
aim is to create a platform for employees to become an integral
of their business, my client offer a unique and inclusive approach to the
As Director of Quantity Surveying you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing a multi-disciplined team
- Manage and maintain
existing client relationships
- Establish my clients presence within the North West region
- Deliver projects through the full project life cycle
- Continually strive to improve the business value proposition and develop knowledge and expertise within the team
- Help to develop new business opportunities
- Leadership skills necessary to direct and manage the project team having responsibility.
- Growing the existing team and building long term, sustainable team relationships
- Be the ambassador for your profession and the professional institution to which you belong
- Actively broaden your experience and expertise in line with the core expertise
My client’s core business focus is to work together to deliver lasting, successful, quality outcomes and a positive legacy. As their employees are the heart of their business, their priority is to keep them happy and safe. Some of the exciting perks and benefits that they offer a
Director of Quantity Surveying
- A highly competitive salary
- Pension contribution
- Annual bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Annual salary review
- Hybrid working
- Professional training and development
- Mileage and expense reimbursement
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Regular social events
- Fun, relaxed working environment
- Clear career path and realistic opportunities to progress
Atkins Search acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialize in construction, consultancy, residential and infrastructure recruitment and service the Midlands, South Yorkshire, Staffordshire, Lincolnshire, Peterborough, and Northern Home Counties regions.