Atkins Search are currently recruiting for a Contracts Manager for a reputable construction business. This role is to manage and oversee a range of projects.
Our client is an established regional main contractor who deliver a wide range of projects including commercial, industrial, education, healthcare, and residential frameworks. With over 100 years in the industry, they have established themselves as experts in their field. Our client prides themselves on individual and professional development and are well known for their progression paths.
Our client is looking to hire a Contracts Manager to join their successful and dynamic team. You will be overseeing all aspects of a company’s contract negotiations, obligations, and implementation.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with vendors, suppliers, and customers.
- Creating standard contracts that the company can use in its dealings with internal and external partners.
- Studying the requirements, duties, and obligations of the company under contracts to ensure alignment with the company’s goals and industry regulations.
- Supervising contract execution to ensure compliance with regulatory guidelines.
- Monitoring the implementation and performance of signed contracts.
- Training, supervising, and managing the contract team.
- Maintaining, updating, and improving contractual records.
- Effective communication and listening skills.
- Strong JCT and NEC contract experience.
- Strong person management and delegation skills.
- A good understanding of the building regulations, local authority agreements.
- Works effectively to deadlines and competently works on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- A methodical, professional, and collaborative approach.
- Ability to create a positive and organised site.
- Knowledge of contract conditions and law within the industry.
- SMSTS, CSCS, First Aid.
- Competitive salary and package.
- Company car or allowance.
- Regular opportunities for progression.
- Variety of projects and reputable regional business.
Atkins Search act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Construction, Consultancy, Residential and Infrastructure recruitment, and service in the East and West Midlands, South Yorkshire, Staffordshire, Lincolnshire, Peterborough and Northern Home Counties regions.