Atkins Search are currently recruiting for a Commercial Administrator to join a market leading, highly reputable Construction Consultancy based in Leeds.
My client provides Commercial services to a variety of national clientele within the Built Environment, including some of the nations most well-known organisations. With a collaborative culture founded on mutual respect and trust, they are dedicated to their people, partners and clients.
As a Commercial Administrator you will...
- Have great communication skills
- Hold strong administrative experience within a fast paced environment
- Be confident speaking to key stakeholders
- Possess a positive 'can-do' attitude
- Have the ability to manage own workload
- Be confident and proficient with the use Microsoft
As Commercial Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Providing general administrative duties to support the Commercial team
- Planning and reporting on a commercial front
- Monitoring cash flow
- Liaising directly with Contractors and key Stakeholders
- Providing administrative support across projects for the client
Some exciting benefits and perks you will receive as Commercial Administrator are:
- Highly competitive salary
- Private healthcare
- Generous holiday allowance
- Flexible working arrangements
- A positive working environment
Atkins Search act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Construction, Consultancy, Residential and Infrastructure recruitment and service the East and West Midlands, South Yorkshire, Staffordshire, Lincolnshire, Peterborough and Northern Home Counties regions.