Atkins Search are currently recruiting for a Bank Monitoring Surveyor to join an award winning, multi-disciplinary
Construction Consultancy based in Leicester with hybrid working available.
Please note – if you are an Assistant Quantity Surveyor or Fund Monitoring Surveyor seeking the next stage of their career will also be considered for the role of Quantity Surveyor Fund Monitoring.
You will also be considered if you have several years of Quantity Surveying, Cost Management, Commercial Management or Employers Agent experience.
My client provides a variety of services to national and international clients across a multitude of property sectors. With a collaborative culture founded on mutual respect and trust, they are dedicated to their people, partners and clients. My client can offer you a diverse workload that is tailored to your preferences and the opportunity to become a truly integral part of their growing business.
As Bank Monitoring Surveyor, you will have the responsibility for monitoring funds, commercial and financial aspects of construction schemes, for prestigious developments and clients across the Midlands.
This role is primarily client facing and therefore requires strong communication, rapport building and stakeholder management skills. The successful candidate should be able to build strong partnerships and relationships with various stakeholders.
- Construction related, Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management degree (or equivalent)
- RICS or MRICS Chartered or working towards
- Proven track record of the monitoring surveying role, ideally within a Consultancy
- Full UK driving license
- Strong communication and rapport building skills
- Strong IT skills
- Good understanding of standard construction contracts
- Positive attitude and outlook to work
Building and maintaining positive working relationships throughout is one of my client’s core business values to deliver a positive legacy, whilst also recognising that the heart of their business is their staff. Their priority is to keep employees happy and safe.
Some exciting benefits and perks that the Bank Monitoring Surveyor
will receive are:
- Highly competitive salary (£40,000 - £55,000, negotiable depending on experience)
- Pension contribution
- Annual bonus
- Annual salary review
- Market leading APC mentoring programme
- Holiday allowance
- Social events
- Hybrid, flexible remote working
- Employee assistance programme
- Clear career progression path
Atkins Search act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Construction, Consultancy, Residential and Infrastructure recruitment and service in the East and West Midlands, South Yorkshire, Staffordshire, Lincolnshire, Peterborough and Northern Home Counties regions