Atkins Search are currently recruiting for a Associate Geotechnical Engineer to join an award-winning Engineering Consultancy based in Nottingham with hybrid working available.
A multidisciplinary engineering consultancy who have built up an enviable reputation. They pride themselves on their reputation, quality of work produced and the high retention of staff members.
Due to continued growth and projects secured, our client is actively recruiting for an Associate Geotechnical Engineer to take the lead on projects across the UK on a variety of projects in a range of sectors including housing, education, health, commercial, industrial, heritage and leisure.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Principal or Associate Geotechnical Engineer position.
- Ability to work with team members of all levels to ensure effective project delivery.
- Attention to detail, showing the ability to deliver clear and accurate information.
- Organised individual able to plan and prioritise your work to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Great leadership qualities and able to give a team direction.
- Deliver a consistent and professional level of communication at all times to clients and other stakeholders.
- Prepare reports.
- Create engineering drawings using CAD packages and sketches for drafting.
- Assessing the environmental impact and risks.
- Assessing the Health and Safety impact and risks connected to design decisions.
- Investigation of risks or geological hazards for the site.
- Providing guidance to members of the team at all levels.
- A highly competitive salary (negotiable depending on experience).
- Pension contribution.
- Generous annual leave entitlement.
- Annual salary reviews.
- Hybrid working.
- Flexible hours policy.
- Professional training and development.
- Laptop and mobile phone.
- Regular social events.
- Clear career path and realistic opportunities to progress.
Atkins Search act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Construction, Consultancy, Residential and Infrastructure recruitment and service the East and West Midlands, South Yorkshire, Staffordshire, Lincolnshire, Peterborough and Northern Home Counties regions.