Atkins Search are currently recruiting for an Associate Director of Quantity Surveyor or Project Management to join our client based in Manchester, a multi-sector, multi-disciplinary, international
My client provides a variety of services to national clients within the Construction and Property sectors. With a collaborative culture founded on mutual respect and trust, they are dedicated to their people, partners and clients.
A unique opportunity whereby the Associate Director will establish the clients presence within the Manchester market,
become an integral part of an international business and be the first "boots on the ground" with full support from the SMT and Directors.
- Manage a multi-disciplined team
- Draw upon a proven track record to lead projects
- Continually strive to improve the business value proposition and develop knowledge and expertise within the team
- Help to develop new business opportunities
- Leadership skills necessary to direct and manage the project team having responsibility.
- Be the ambassador for your profession and the professional institution to which you belong
- Build client relationships and harness opportunities for cross-selling our full spectrum of services and locations
My client’s core business focus is to work together to deliver lasting, successful, quality outcomes and a positive legacy. As their employees are the heart of their business, their priority is to keep them happy and safe. Some of the exciting perks and benefits that they offer an Associate Director Quantity Surveying or Project Management
- A highly competitive salary (£65,000 - £75,000 + Car Allowance + Package)
- Pension contribution
- Annual bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Annual salary review
- Hybrid working
- Professional training and development
- Mileage and expense reimbursement
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Regular social events
- Fun, relaxed working environment
- Clear career path and realistic opportunities to progress
Atkins Search acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialize in construction, consultancy, residential and infrastructure recruitment and service the Midlands, South Yorkshire, Staffordshire, Lincolnshire, Peterborough, and Northern Home Counties regions.