Atkins Search are currently recruiting for an Assistant Project Manager to join a multi-disciplinary property and construction consultancy that provides a variety of services to national and international clients across all property sectors, based in Birmingham.
My client provides a variety of services to national and international clients across the majority of property sectors. With a collaborative culture founded on mutual respect and trust, they are dedicated to their people, partners and clients.
My client are a built environment consultancy, helping our clients transform the quality and sustainability of the built environment. They are enabled by great people who are inspired and proud of what they do and respected for who they are.
Their people are the foundation of their success, and their greatest asset and what separate them, they drive our vision and embody their values. They offer not just a job, but a journey. They believe in commitment, and the value of a stable, flexible, long-term career path. They challenge their people to be the best they can be and help them grow with the right development.
As Assistant Project Manager you will have the option to work across a variety of sectors, including healthcare, residential, retail, education, leisure, mixed-use developments, industrial/logistics commercial etc.
This role will offer you the opportunity to become an integral part of a highly reputable construction consultancy, creating positive impacts whilst operating across a wide variety of exciting projects.
As an Assistant Project Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Support with the implementation and management of projects
- Involvement with smaller projects including development and installs
- Ensure projects are completed in given time periods
- Manage and update project programmes
- Generate technical queries and identity any supplier or manufacturing issues
- Managing relationships with internal and external clients
- Communicate with stakeholders regarding project needs and goals.
- Contribute to the planning and development of projects.
- Support the coordination and management of projects.
To be successful in application for this role, you must...
- Hold a construction related degree
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to manage relationship effectively
- Proactive approach to achieving results
- Highly competitive salary
- City Centre Parking / Train pass
- Flexible/hybrid working
- Pension contribution
- Private Healthcare
- Regular social events
- Realistic career development opportunities
- APC Mentoring
Atkins Search act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Construction, Consultancy, Residential and Infrastructure recruitment and service the East and West Midlands, South Yorkshire, Staffordshire, Lincolnshire, Peterborough and Northern Home Counties regions.