Atkins Search are currently recruiting for an Assistant Project Manager to join a multi-disciplinary property and construction consultancy that provides a variety of services to national and international clients across all property sectors, based in Birmingham.
With a collaborative culture founded on mutual respect and trust, they are dedicated to their people, partners and clients. Dedicated to providing an exceptional service through their experience, in-depth knowledge and the quality of their people, my client can offer you a diverse workload that is tailored to your preferences and the opportunity to become a truly integral part of their growing business.
As Assistant Project Manager you will have the option to work across a variety of sectors, including healthcare, residential, retail, education, leisure, mixed-use developments, industrial/logistics,
This role will offer you the opportunity to become an integral part of a highly reputable construction consultancy, creating positive impacts whilst operating across a wide variety of exciting projects.
As an Assistant Project Manager your responsibilities will include
- Support with the implementation and management of projects
- Involvement with smaller projects including development and installs
- Ensure projects are completed in given time periods
- Manage and update project programmes
- Generate technical queries and identity any supplier or manufacturing issues
- Managing relationships with internal and external clients
- Communicate with stakeholders regarding project needs and goals.
- Contribute to the planning and development of projects.
- Support the coordination and management of projects.
To be successful in application for this role, you must...
- Hold a construction related degree
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to manage relationship effectively
- Proactive approach to achieving results
- Highly competitive salary
- City Centre Parking / Train pass
- Flexible/hybrid working
- Pension contribution
- Private Healthcare
- Regular social events
- Realistic career development opportunities
- APC Mentoring
Atkins Search act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Construction, Consultancy, Residential and Infrastructure recruitment and service the East and West Midlands, South Yorkshire, Staffordshire, Lincolnshire, Peterborough and Northern Home Counties regions.