Atkins Search are currently recruiting for an Assistant Bid Writer to support the Pre construction team on behalf of a reputable, market-leading construction main contractor based in Nottingham.
If you are an Administrator, Pre construction Coordinator, or Pre-contract Administrator with exposure to the bid process, and looking to progress into an Assistant Bid Writing role, you will be considered for this opportunity.
Our client is an established regional main contractor who deliver a wide range of projects including commercial, industrial, education, healthcare, and residential frameworks. With over 100 years in the industry, they have established themselves as experts in their field. Our client prides themselves on individual and professional development and are well known for their progression paths.
Operating as part of an award-winning Pre construction team, you would be working alongside an experienced Bid Writer, supported by a wider team to assist in writing high-quality bids and tenders.
This role offers an opportunity to start or continue your career within Bid Writing with in-house training on offer.
- Preparing Pre-qualification Questionnaires (PPQs), Request for Quotations (RFQs) and selection questionnaires (SQs) for tenders
- Supporting the bids and marketing team with case studies, capability documents and bid submissions
- Preparing CVs
- Maintaining the Bid Library
- Assisting with general administrative duties, e.g. updating the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database.
- General Admin for pre-construction department
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Exceptional organisation skills
- Desire to succeed and progress
- Ability to demonstrate document control processes and procedures
- Proficient in the use of Adobe Suite, MS Office and/or InDesign
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional pension contribution
- Generous annual leave
- Regular opportunities for progression
- Variety of projects and reputable regional business
Atkins Search act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Construction, Consultancy, Residential and Infrastructure recruitment, and service in the East and West Midlands, South Yorkshire, Staffordshire, Lincolnshire, Peterborough, and Northern Home Counties regions.