Atkins Search are currently recruiting for a Structural Engineer to join a growing and dynamic privately owned Civil and Structural Engineering Consultancy based in Nottingham City Centre. Remote working is also available so you have the flexibility to decide if you work from home, the office and site etc, if travelling is a contributing factor.
Our Client is proud of setting themselves apart from their competition, focusing on providing a high level of customer service and employee engagement in a friendly and supportive environment. In addition to providing both technical and commercial exposure required to excel as a fully competent Engineer, they take a proactive approach to on-going training and development for all their staff.
Due to continued organic growth, our client is actively recruiting for an Engineer to deliver structural design solutions across a variety of industries and sectors including Student Accommodation, Residential, Modular, Education, Leisure and Retail, amongst many more exciting projects in the pipeline.
The ideal candidate:-
· Proven track record and extensive industry experience in Structural Design
· Experience of autonomously running projects from inception to completion
· Chartered Engineer, MICE or MIStructE (or working towards)
· Proficient in software packages such as Revit, Tekla Structural Design, Tekla Tedds, AutoCAD and Microsoft Office
· Able to liaise with internal and external design teams
· Able to liaise and build relationships with Clients and Stakeholders
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with one of the region’s leading Civil and Structural Engineering Consultancies with realistic opportunities to progress your career along with a highly competitive salary + full professional package including bonus, pension, generous annual leave and many more.
Atkins Search act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Construction, Consultancy, Residential and Infrastructure recruitment and service the East and West Midlands, South Yorkshire, Staffordshire, Lincolnshire, Peterborough and Northern Home Counties regions.