Site Manager (Construction)
£40,000 - £48,000 plus Company Car
Atkins Search are currently looking to source a site manager for a design and build main contractor operating across the Peterborough region to work on new build and refurbishment projects up to £5m in value. This roles have become available due to natural growth expansion.
Established over 100 years ago, this business has established itself as one of the region’s leading construction businesses with a great working environment and the desire to develop its staff and promote from within. This contractor requires the addition of a proven and experience site manager to run projects up to £5m, largely new build projects including accommodation, education and commercial.
Roles & Responsibilities include:
· Creating and maintain a well organised and efficient site
· Site Inductions
· Health and Safety enforcement
· Toolbox talks
· Programme management- Following and adjusting where required
· Holding and leading client meetings
· Reading, checking and monitoring drawings
· SMSTS, CSCS, First Aid
· Proven ability to work under pressure in time sensitive environments
· Working experience with a main contractor building projects up to £10m
· NVQ level 6 is not a requirement but would be beneficial
· Have experience with a mixture of construction methods including steel frame, timber frame and traditional.
· Working regionally on local projects
· Working on projects that will impact the local community
· Opportunity to progress and grow with the business
· Competitive salary and benefits package
· Great team environment within a family owned business.
Atkins Search act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Construction, Consultancy, Residential and Infrastructure recruitment and service the East and West Midlands, South Yorkshire, Staffordshire, Lincolnshire, Peterborough and Northern Home Counties regions.