Senior Quantity Surveyor
£50,000 - £60,000 plus Package
Atkins Search are currently looking to source a Senior Quantity Surveyor for a residential house building developer in the Nottinghamshire region.
Due to natural development and growth, this developer requires the addition of a senior quantity surveyor to its already successful commercial team based in Nottingham.
· Preparing of preliminary cost plan, bills of quantities, tender evaluation, project financial and contractual administration, disputes resolution
· Preparation of Order of Cost Estimate to establish a realistic budget
· Preparation of Tender Documents comprising Preliminaries, Conditions of Contract and Elemental Schedule for pricing by the contractors
· Sub-contract management
· Financial analysis of current and upcoming projects
· Agreeing applications for payment
· Monthly Valuations of work in progress, issue of Valuation Certificate
· Liaising with operational teams
· Knowledge of and ability to apply standard methods of measurement
· A solid, all round understanding of various contract types and construction industry knowledge
· A keen eye for attention to detail
· Computer literacy including Microsoft Office
· A good awareness of construction risks and opportunities
· The ability to work with limited supervision to a high standard and to tight deadlines.
· Competitive Salary along with benefits
· Great working environment
· Opportunity to work with one of the region’s biggest housing developers in the Midlands.
· Future opportunities to develop and progress