Our client prides themselves on their excellent reputation within the industry for quality and on time delivery of their projects. They are one of the region’s leading “go to” businesses who work across the Midlands with an enviable list of reputable clients. Their business principles are based on building a partnership with the client to deliver the best project, on time at the right value.
In the ever changing world of Construction, this company are a leader that other companies follow.
As the Senior or Planner you will work across the whole project lifecycle from Tender to Handover. Working closely with the Pre Construction, Project Delivery and Commercial teams an important aspect of this role will be to visit site to assess project timeline against the plan and report your finding back to senior management. An additional check and balance if you will.
To be considered for this role the successful Senior Planner will ideally have the following background and experience:
· Planning software experience to include ASTA Power Project or Microsoft Project
· Experienced in all types of project planning and control works including live environments, new build and refurbishment
· Logistics planning experience
· Proficient in delay analysis and cause and effect programming
· Knowledge of lean construction techniques and collaborative planning tools
· Demonstrable experience within a similar Planning role for a Construction Main Contractor
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Planner to join a leading organisation that excels in their field and guarantees a positive and productive working environment.
The role will carry a competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
Atkins Search act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Construction, Consultancy, Residential and Infrastructure recruitment and service the East and West Midlands, South Yorkshire, Staffordshire, Lincolnshire, Peterborough and Northern Home Counties regions.