Atkins Search are currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Civil Engineer to join an award winning Engineering Consultancy based in Nottingham. Agile & flexible working is also available so you have the flexibility to decide if you work from home or the office.
Our Client is proud of setting themselves apart from their competition, focusing on providing a high level of customer service and employee engagement in a friendly and supportive environment. In addition to providing both technical and commercial exposure required to excel as a fully competent Engineer, they take a proactive approach to on-going training and development for all their staff.
Due to continued organic growth, our client is actively recruiting for an experienced Senior Engineer to deliver civil engineering design solutions including Civil Engineering and Structural Engineering, Highways, Traffic & Transportation, Flood Risk & Drainage, Geotechnical Engineering, Street Lighting & Traffic Signals, Construction Site Supervision, and Principal Design & CDM for both private and public sector clients.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
· 3 years + experience as a Civil Engineer
· Excellent knowledge of roads, earthworks, highways and drainage design principles
· Good understanding of section agreements including S38 and S278, legislative requirements and design standards
· Working knowledge of leading industry software packages (i.e. Microdrainage, Civil 3D, Microstation, etc)
· Experience in a consultancy environment working on multi-disciplined projects
· A confident team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Able to work under minimal supervision
· Able to support more junior team members and assist with their learning development
Atkins Search act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Construction, Consultancy, Residential and Infrastructure recruitment and service the East and West Midlands, South Yorkshire, Staffordshire, Lincolnshire, Peterborough and Northern Home Counties regions.