We are currently looking to recruit a Senior Architectural Technician to join a regional new build developer based in Nottingham
A fantastic opportunity to join a family owned business with a fantastic reputation across the region.
A family owned New Build developer who focus on delivering exceptional quality homes.
Some of the duties you will be responsible for are
· Resolve any project-specific detail issues, prior to production and installation
· Be responsible for the compilation of all weekly, monthly and quarterly reports as required
· To Lead a small team of less senior architectural technicians
· Complete any other duties as required by the Directors.
To be heavily involved in the application process for up and coming developments
Our client is looking for someone with an ambitious attitude to match that of the companies.
· Must have a full understanding of current market conditions and rates
To have a full understanding of CAD
· Must be able to control cost to complete on all trades and on all provisions to ensure live cost certainly
· Highly numerate with excellent attention to detail·
Methodical, conscientious and organised, works to deliver high standards
· Strong IT skills, working knowledge of computer systems within the commercial environment, i.e. project management/payment and valuation software
· Articulate, clear and credible, and able to thrive under pressure in a fast-paced environment
· Able to contribute towards the resolution of disputes, problems and cost issues
· Able to work on own initiative, with the drive to take ownership of projects
· Strong communication skills, the ability to build effective working relationships both internally and external
Wide experience in the discipline within the house building industry
Strong knowledge of Building Regulations, Health and Safety requirements etc.
Team player, and supportive of colleagues
· Team Player- the ability to work closely with other members of the team
· Find practical ways to overcome barriers
· Set demanding but achievable objectives for yourself and others
· Balance multiple priorities and build consensus on the way forward
· Career focused individual with desire for progression
What to expect in return
· A generous Salary + Package
· Car Allowance
· Flexible working options
· Healthcare Plan
· Genuine opportunities for progression
· Competitive bonus scheme
Atkins Search act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Construction, Consultancy, Residential and Infrastructure recruitment and service the East and West Midlands, South Yorkshire, Staffordshire, Lincolnshire, Peterborough and Northern Home Counties region